2021 season (April – October) in Youngstown Ohio
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE :
– Tending fruit, nut orchards, and gardens
– Assisting in harvesting small crops
– Maintaining paths
– Building top soil
– Caring for a few small farm animals
– Assisting Farm Manager in completing projects
– Use of farm equipment
– Excellent communication skills
– Team oriented
– Ability to do some hard physical labor
– Previous sustainable farm work experience desired
– Permaculture Design Certificate a plus!
– Available on weekends
To be in compliance with Ohio’s Covid Guidelines, Bending Oak Farm is asking all visitors to the farm to take the following actions:
1) Wear a mask at all times while in all indoor areas on the farm or on any farm tours.
2) Practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6 ft between you and anyone not in your group.
3) If you need a mask break, please make sure you are outside and at least 10ft away from all other persons not in your group.